View our Reopening FAQs here.
We are thrilled to welcome you back to YogaSol. The world has changed since we last saw you, but our commitment to offer our members the best and safest hot yoga and pilates classes remains unchanged. Below, we are laying out what we are doing to increase safety, how we are accepting members to each class, what the schedule looks like, and what’s going on with the LiveStream classes going forward.
Our teachers have been testing things out with us, and we cannot wait to see your smiling faces again!
We’ve always considered safety a top priority, so some things are going to look like business as usual. In spite of that, we are introducing some new procedures that may look and feel different as we do our best to follow guidelines and protect our members and ourselves.
Here’s what you can expect from us.
- Three Reme-Halo air purification systems operate continuously in the studio. This technology is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that is circulating in the studio.
- To maintain proper distance, class size is limited to 17 students and 1 teacher. Face coverings are required upon entering the studio. We strongly recommend face shields as they allow for better breathing, are easily cleaned and reusable. (Plus, we can see your smiles!)
- Our teachers and staff will wear face shields, and we will offer the purchase of reusable shields to members for $8/each, while supplies last.
- Our teachers will be checking their temperatures prior to teaching. We encourage you to do that before you attend any classes as well.
- The teachers will not be providing hands-on corrections for postures, but they will give verbal feedback as they observe your practice.
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols between classes and overnight.
- We will NOT offer mat rentals or the borrowing of equipment such as hand weights. We will continue to rent towels, which are laundered between each use.
- Locker rooms are closed except to drop off belongings and to access bathrooms. No showering allowed.
- We have installed plexiglass at the front desk.
- For contactless check-in, the teachers will check you in as you arrive. Payment is accepted online or you can make a class purchase in the studio with a self-serve card swipe.
- The hot room will have dots indicating where to align the upper left corner of your mat for proper spacing.
Here’s what you can do to help us maintain the safest environment for everyone:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We look forward to seeing you when you’re fully healthy.
- We are asking that there be no congregating in the lobby or check-in area. If you see someone checking in, please allow 6 ft of spacing (markings will be provided on the floor). This may include standing outside the studio until space is available.
- Please take only a short savasana after your practice, leaving the hot room 2 minutes after class is completed, so we can properly disinfect the room for the next class.
- We want you to be able to clean your mat after class. In order to do this safely, please take your mat outside to the patio or balcony area to clean it or clean it after you get it home.
- The chairs and benches are available to use for putting shoes back on and organizing your belongings. We ask that you vacate the studio as soon as you’ve done that and take any conversations outside, so we can all maintain appropriate distance.
For those who are high-risk, immuno-compromised, living with someone who is, or simply not yet comfortable reentering public spaces, we understand and respect your decision. We are allowing an additional one-time courtesy hold on your account. If you need the courtesy hold, please reach out to us via email.
You will notice that our schedule looks a little different starting on June 19. Early morning classes will start 30 minutes earlier, and classes are scheduled with more time in between to thoroughly clean the hot room and allow clients to leave prior to the next class beginning. You may notice that your favorite class time is not on the schedule, but don’t be disheartened as we’ll adjust as demand dictates.
We have reactivated all memberships, effective Friday, June 19th. Because we have limited spots for practicing, you can now start reserving your class spot online, with an active class membership or pass. (You can still buy these online.) We are doing our best to serve as many members as we can, so we are limiting the number of classes for practice to one class per person per day.
We will allow up to 17 confirmed reservations and 3 people on the wait list per class. Please arrive early, as we will relinquish your spot 5 minutes before class if you have not arrived for check-in, to accommodate anyone on the wait list. If you reserve a class and do not attend, we will deduct a class from your package or charge a $20 fee for those with monthly/annual passes. Our intention is to be sure all members have a fair chance of practicing, and no-shows take that opportunity from other members. Classes are already filling up, so you’ll want to go ahead and reserve your spot today!
It is our intention to continue with livestream classes. However, as we work on reopening the physical studio, we’ll stop livestreaming for a short period. We will let you know when we return online. It will be better than our current Zoom classes. Watch for that!
We can’t express how much we are looking forward to physically bringing the community back together again. As we reopen and navigate what normal looks like for us now, we ask for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your unwavering support of YogaSol and of each other.